03 May 2012

Not Coming to Provence This Year?



No problem! I'll bring a little Provence to you!  First, visit my incredible sponsor, Authentic Provence. There you can browse to your heart's content and find ... well, authentically Provençal furnishings and building materials for your home and garden. This is your go to source for the bones of your Provençal look and ambience. 

To these strong neutrals you can add your own glorious Provençal paint colors from Annie Sloan Chalk Paints, then be sure to add lots of linens and wonderful prints in les couleurs et esprit de provence


from Annie Sloan's chalk paints and fabrics selections


now this is a rooster I can get behind! the symbol of France,
the rooster is most often seen in a garish ceramic rendering
that will take over an entire room visually.. this handsome
fellow could quietly crow in dignified grace!

gorgeous French tableware from Authentic Provence






horse heads made from driftwood at Authentic Provence

the sunny colors of Provence! this gate available
from Authentic Provence!

even the old authentic roof tiles of Provence can be found
at Authentic Provence

just another pretty Provençal mas :)  this is actually the Bastide de Couvent

the classic "hex" tommettes that are so Provençal are available
at Authentic Provence

ancient sundial, anyone? Authentic Provence!

classic garden ornaments at 
Authentic Provence




***



Now to bring colors into your Provençal decor, go quickly to Annie Sloan and find the nearest dealer to you. There you will learn how to create wonderful finishes in those incredible foggy grays, taupes, linens, creams, and blues and how to get those fabulous chalky finishes. You'll learn to distress and then wax your furniture... I've really fallen hard for this line!










Duck Egg Blue French Bed























 Some of Annie Sloan's chalk paint colors, including
Provence and Ochre above


Annie Sloan's striped fabric Marseillaise




all above from Annie Sloan


***


Look for my next blog post from
A Chic Provence Design Tour!

We are so excited, we are leaving 
this afternoon for Provence. 

a bientôt!






thanks for visiting!...  Kit








6 comments:

  1. Kit, I hope you have a wonderful tour! I just got back from France on Wednesday, but would have loved to meet up with you there!

    ~Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful collection of images to render the feeling of Provence. Love, love, love the olive jars - almost impossible to find here in Canada. Have a wonderful tour - can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kit I am so excited to see photos from the trip. Beautiful Annie Sloan pieces for a new French look!

    I have featured an Interview on my site with Tina from The Enchanted Home...I hope you will visit!

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I'm bringing some Provence to you... As a mark of appreciation, I've given you a Beautiful Blogger award over on mine (but don't feel obliged to do anything about it).

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, I'm so excited to see a photos from your trip to France.. hope I can go there to, someday..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've surfed the net more than three hours today, and your blog was the coolest of all. Thanks a lot, it is really useful to me

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think! merci!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails