24 February 2014

You Can Still Join Us!! Chic Provence Design Tour


Dear Chic Provence Readers,


I have just two spots left on this year's

Chic Provence Design Tour
May 17 - 23, 2014

Which means that I have room for 
YOU, cherie, to come with us
for the trip of a lifetime! and 
bring a friend!

I know you love Provence,
you dream of shopping the most famous flea market and 
the best antiques shops in all of France,
with someone with an insider's knowledge
in Provence

I know you want to luxuriate in a gorgeous, 
200 year old restored farmhouse villa in a 
beautiful huge bedroom with your private bath, 
in Provence, 

I know you dream of your own talented French chef
for incredible French cuisine and wines as well
as culinary lessons in a 13th C. chateau kitchen
in Provence,

and I know you want an effortlessly fabulous week 
where all the details, driving, shipping, even photo coaching
have been taken care of for you.
in Provence

Carpe Diem!

see details and what happy guests have to say:
download registration forms here 

Register right away...deadline is March 2, next Sunday 
so act quickly!

Email me for a special consideration for my faithful
Chic Provence Readers!



questions? 
skype me: kitgolson
call or text me:  650-302-6883





all photos by Kit Golson iPhone
EXCEPT
the beautiful large Fountainhead...
that is from
Authentic Provence!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think! merci!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails