13 August 2014

If I were in Provence Today....


.....I'd go to the Lavender Festivals Julie Mautner so wonderfully featured on The Provence Post...





...and I'd wear all the hot summer whites French Essence recommends (well my versions!) for searing hot summers in Provence...at least until I started getting lavender stains, then I would switch to lavender linens!








Download brochure here




If you have any questions at all, 
I'd love to chat!

email kitatkitgolson.com 

or call me +1-650-302-6883
pacific time zone


I cannot wait to see your smiling face when you arrive
at your Provençal home and experience the joy

of the Chic Provence Design Tour!
bisous!


Kit

that's me, happily contemplating 
meeting YOU
in Provence in 
spring 2015!












.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mystica, they are from Julie and Viciki's blogs.. one so colorful the other all white!

      Delete
  2. If I were in Provence today that´s exactly where I would be.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tereza thanks you enjoy yours as well...and go find some lavender!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think! merci!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails