21 December 2014

The Shortest Day Walk...


Hello my sweets...I now know unequivocally that one cannot come down with 

The. Worst. Cold. Ever. 

and expect to also blog. That is why you haven't heard from me in for like ever. Well today..the shortest day of the year.. I finally busted out of the house and went for my first walk around the neighborhood in a long, long time. 

I hope this finds you all going with the holidays in the way that makes you happiest. I hope it finds you calm (hah!) and happy, eating and drinking good things, laughing with family and friends, and most of all feeling healthy! I have a lot of catching up to do!!


look at that sky, does it not look like winter itself is descending?

but the neighbor's orange trees loves it!

the majestic palm stands sentinel by the park..

and this tree dazzles with brilliant color...

the moss under the magnolia tree looks like Christmas velvet...

and the ginkgo leaves look like snow... sort of :)

Nicky in his cape and I "nick" a lemon from a generous neighbor...

while further along another neighbor offers ripe persimmons...

...three of which made it to my fruit bowl... to be dealt with later when I google persimmon recipes!

and our angel welcomes us home from my first walk outside, I feel like I might rejoin the living any day now!!



***



the perfect Christmas gift for yourself
or someone you love!!

my Chic Provence Design Tour
in unequalled luxury, cuisine

and incredible shopping...all
with a seasoned interior designer (moi)
and other like-minded souls!!


Download brochure here





that's me, happily contemplating 
meeting you
in Provence in 
spring 2015!




         








4 comments:

  1. Dear Kit I am so sorry you were not well; however happy that you feel better for the holidays!
    Thank you for sharing these beautiful images and Nicky looks so cute! All the best in the year ahead!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Tis the Sunday before Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kit!
    It's so beautiful ......
    I wish you a very merry christmas with your family!
    With love,
    Geli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor you, hopefully you are able to enjoy the holiday season with lots of tasty food with friends and family without feeling too sick. Wish you a speedy recover and a lovely holiday season!

    ~ Aina ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year Kit!!!!!
    With love,
    Geli

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think! merci!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails