13 May 2009

Botanicals....Too Pretty to Leave in the Garden


Maybe it's because this year the garden is exponentially lusher than usual for this early in the spring....or maybe it's because I'm helping my daughter launch her organic/sustainable catering business....or because I'm designing a late summer outdoor dinner using growing things as a theme....but, I just can't get enough of these botanicals!



Use these glorious fabrics with abandon if you like (not all at once, of course!) for draperies, headboard, sofa, canopy. Or restrain them to a pair of lovely slipper chairs, or chaise longue for your bedroom, a few lovely pillows.

..................................................


Kit Golson Design

for elegant, sustainable and pragmatic

Chic Provence Interior Design



1 comment:

  1. Your selection of glorious fabrics caught my eye. I'd love to put them all together in a riot of colours and patterns. Let me explain! I make patchwork chairs using stunning designer fabrics in a fabulous mix of colours, the results are never dull!
    www.kellyswallow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think! merci!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails